What is Ozone Therapy?
Ozone Therapy is a unique form of therapy that helps your body heal and detoxify at the same time. It is used to treat a variety of disease, including diabetes, Lyme disease, chronic fatigue states, bladder conditions, and more.
What is Ozone?
The oxygen you breathe is the most stable form of oxygen and it’s colorless. It is made up of two oxygen atoms. Ozone is a blue colored form of oxygen (it is what makes the sky blue) with three oxygen atoms. The third atom in ozone is what gives ozone its remarkable medical properties.
The use of ozone to treat various medical conditions was first developed in Germany in the early 1950’s. Today, medical ozone therapy is common throughout Europe, and its use has gradually been spreading in America over the last 25 years.
Is Ozone Toxic?
Anything, including water and oxygen, is toxic if given in amounts that exceed the body’s capacity to utilize it. Ozone is found naturally in the body. Pure medical grade ozone has a safety record that is unparalleled when it is used according to the established medical guidelines.
Is Ozone Therapy For Me?
Some conditions will not clear up unless ozone is used and many conditions will clear up without ozone. Due to its therapeutic properties, ozone can be used as part of a therapeutic plan for many disease.
It is important to realize that ozone therapy is not a magic bullet. In many cases, ozone must be combined with an individualized program of other alternative and natural therapies, such as nutrition and detoxification.
Ozone Therapy Sauna
An Activated Oxygen session is one of the most powerful methods to detoxify and oxygenate your body. The moist heat in the steam sauna opens up your pores and dilates your capillaries, helping to “flood your body with oxygen”.
The Activated Oxygen oxidizes toxins in fat, blood, and the lymph system. The majority of the toxins are sweated out in the sauna, which you may be able to see the toxins after your sauna session.
Ozone Therapy Sauna Benefits
- During your sauna session, your heart rate increases by 50-75%. Combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, a sauna session can burn as many as 400-600 calories.
- Increased circulation, metabolism, and energy.
- Enhanced cellular immunity with an overall feeling of having been “cleansed”.
- Restoration of suppleness and elasticity with increased oxygen.
- Increased oxygen levels stimulate production of new skin cells.
- Toxins are removed from fat. This leaves the body to no longer need the fat to store the toxins and substantial weight loss is often realized.
1 Ozone Sauna Session – $65
3-pack ($55 ea) – $165
5-pack ($50 ea) – $250
10-pack ($47.50 ea) – $475
20-pack ($45 ea) – $900
**Packages of sessions can be purchased in-store upon services being rendered. To book your first session you can do so online at ozonepurity.com or call 214-702-5455
Ready to jump start your journey to better health? Book an appointment for an Ozone Therapy Sauna today!
- For better absorption of the Activated Oxygen, rinse your body or take a shower before your sauna sessions.
- Remove all items (watch, jewelry, etc). We also recommend removing glasses and contacts for the most comfortable experience.
- Drink plenty of water before and after your sauna sessions.
Disclaimer: If you are pregnant, have high blood pressure or heart disease, consult a doctor first before starting a sauna therapy program.